Everyone in the country talks about how nice Midwesterners are - We feel so privileged to finance dream homes in such a positive and safe communities. Our clients are the sweetest, which makes our job so easy and so rewarding.
We love our local farmers - there’s an abundance of local meat, cheese, and veggies. Homegrown seems to taste better.
Cheese curds - ‘nuff said
Motorcycles - Milwaukee is Home of Harley Davidson. The rural roads of Wisconsin are perfect for a relaxing afternoon cruise.
Water park capital of the world - The Wisconsin Dells are world famous! Water parks, shopping, and casinos (all of which probably have cheese curds).
Lake recreation - There’s ample opportunity to get out and play! Rent a canoe in the Summer time or try your hand at ice fishing in Winter. Where ever you are in Wisconsin, you aren’t too far away from a lake. Rumor has it, Wisco has more lakes than Minnesota.
We like the fresh air - Temperature doesn’t stop us. We’re always outside. Spring time makes for a beautiful hike in the bluffs, and you betchya we’ll strap on our snow shoes for a good romp around the woods.
We’re really passionate about sports - Seriously. I’d be willing to wager that you can’t find ONE neighborhood without a Packer themed exterior paint job.
Unmarried? Madison offers the most rights and legal protection for unmarried couples out of any other city in America.
The 400 State trail - Explore Wisconsin on a family or solo bike trek.
11. We like to work, and WI has awesome career opportunities. Our unemployment rate is at 6%. Wisconsinites love to roll their sleeves up and work hard (and reward that solid days work with a local beer).
12. University of Wisconsin - A great school with 13 campuses across the state with a leading biotechnology program.
13. Fish Fry Fridays - It’s a thing.
14. Culver’s - It’s like fast food, but it’s made with local ingredients. Basically guilt-free, right? (They have cheese curds)
15. Door County - Looking for a relaxing getaway? Door county has great cabins, recreation, beautiful views, and relaxation for a reasonable cost.
16. We’re Americans Dairyland - and we have cheese curds.